Thursday, September 1, 2016

Family Pictures

We have a friend and neighbor that just started a photography business and she took some cherished pictures of the family. I love my boys and their contagious smiles. I also love these pictures because my hair is washed and I have makeup on and that is definitely something worth documenting. Check out Christina Servin Photographs if you are looking for a great photographer who is quick, low key, great with kids and a delight to work with in every way.

Here are some favorites:

















2 comments:

  1. Those couch pictures are incredible. He's such a sweetheart! Penny loves to smile so big like that. We need to get these two together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenny, your gents are so handsome! I love the smiles, so precious.
    -Jenna

    ReplyDelete